Talks, Demos and Tutorials
- 20 January 2016: RAPID IAB meeting and platform demonstration in Prague.
- 7 May 2015: RAPID presentation at HiPEAC CSW in Oslo. [presentation]
- 27 Sept 2016: RAPID face-to-face meeting in Brussels.
- 8 March 2016: Presentation at the Concertation meeting, Cloudscape 2016, Brussels. [link]
- 23 September 2015: RAPID face-to-face meeting in Milan.
- 7 May 2015: RAPID face-to-face meeting in Oslo.
- 25 March 2015: Presentation at the Concertation meeting, Netfutures 2015, Brussels. [meeting]
- Kathleen Sucipto, Dimitris Chatzopoulos, Sokol Kosta, and Pan Hui, “Keep Your Nice Friends Close, but Your Rich Friends Closer – Computation Offloading Using NFC”, IEEE INFOCOM, Atlanta, GA, USA, May 2017 (To appear) [arXiv version].
- Raffaele Montella, Carmine Ferraro, Sokol Kosta, Valentina Pelliccia, and Giulio Giunta, “Enabling Android-based devices to high-end GPGPUs”, 16th International Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing (ICA3PP), Granada, Spain, December 2016 [paper].
- L. Lopez, F. J. Nieto, T. Velivassaki, S. Kosta, C. Hong, R. Montella, I. Mavroidis, C. Fernandez, "Heterogeneous Secure Multi-level Remote Acceleration Service for Low-Power Integrated Systems and Devices", CF2016, October 2016, Madrid, Spain (Best Paper Award) [position paper].
- Camila Araujo, Francisco Airton Silva, Igor Costa, Fabiano Vaz, Sokol Kosta, and Paulo Maciel, “Supporting Availability Evaluation in MCC-based mHealth Planning”, IET Electronic Letters, August 2016 [paper].
- G. Fortetsanakis, M. Papadopouli, "How Beneficial is the WiFi Offloading? A Detailed Game-Theoretical Analysis in Wireless Oligopolies" , IEEE WoWMoM 2016, Coimbra, Portugal [paper].
- D. Petsu, L. Lopez, F. J. Nieto, I. Mavroidis, R. Bruschi, Z. Zhao, C. Vassilakis, P. Gouvas, et al, , "NATRES: Novel Approaches and Technologies for Cloud Resources and Service management" , Cluster of European Projects on Clouds, April 2016 [whitepaper].
- Dimitris Chatzopoulos, Mahdieh Ahmadi, Sokol Kosta, and Pan Hui, “Have You Asked Your Neighbors? A Hidden Market Approach for Device-to-Device Offloading”, IEEE World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WOWMOM), Coimbra, Portugal, June 21-24, 2016 [invited paper].
- Francisco Airton Silva Matheus Rodrigues, Paulo Maciel, Sokol Kosta, and Alessandro Mei, "Planning Mobile Cloud Infrastructures Using Stochastic Petri Nets and Graphic Processing Units", IEEE CloudCom 2015, Vancouver, Canada [paper].
- Raffaele Montella, Giulio Giunta, Giuliano Laccetti, Marco Lapegna, Carlo Palmieri, Carmine Ferraro, Valentina Pelliccia, "Virtualizing CUDA enabled GPGPUs on ARM clusters" , 11th International Conference on Parallel Processing and Applied Mathematics, September 2015 [paper].
- Zhanpeng Huang, Weikai Li, Pan Hui, "Ubii: Towards Seamless Interaction between Digital and Physical Worlds." , 2015 ACM International Conference on Multimedia, October 2015, Brisbane, Australia [paper].
- Bowen Shi, Ji Yang, Zhanpeng Huang, Pan Hui, "Offloading Guidelines for Augmented Reality Applications on Wearable Devices" , International Conference on Multimedia, October 2015, Brisbane, Australia [paper].
- Dimitris Chatzopoulos, Kathleen Sucipto, Sokol Kosta and Pan Hui, "Video Compression in the Neighborhood: An Opportunistic Approach" , IEEE ICC 2016 [paper].
- David Oro, Carles Fernandez, Xavier Martorell, Javier Hernando, "Work-efficient parallel non-maximum suppression for embedded GPU architectures" , 41st IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 20-25 March 2016, Shanghai, China [paper].
- E. Papadogiannaki, S. Ioannidis "An Efficient Scheduling Approach for Concurrent Packet", ACM-W Europe womENcourage, September 2016, Austria [poster,paper].
- R. Montella et al. "FairWind: a marine data crowdsourcing platform based on Internet of Things and mobile/cloud computing technologies" ,8th International Workshop on Modeling the Ocean, Bologna, Italy, June 2016 [link].
- R. Montella et al. "Operational modeling issues in extreme weather coastal flooding" ,8th International Workshop on Modeling the Ocean, Bologna, Italy, June 2016 [link].
- I. Mavroidis "RAPID: Heterogeneous Secure Multi-level Remote Acceleration Service for Low- Powe Integrated Systems and Devices" , HiPEAC'2015, Amsterdam, January 2015 [poster].
Contract Number: 644312
- Starting date: 2015/01/01
- Duration: 36 months
- Total cost: €2.023.800
- Funding: €2.023.800